Asociación Peruana de Ingenieros Clínicos - ASPIC
- The Peruvian Association of Clinical Engineers - ASPIC will organize its first event of the year with the meeting of associates on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm in the auditorium of Drager Peru.
Media Gallery - 12/02/2019
- The Peruvian Association of Clinical Engineers - ASPIC will organize the Management Workshop. Speaker, date and place to be confirmed.
- ASPIC will organize a Teleconference and Bonus Session in order to know and deepen a topic of global trend. The speaker will be a member of the advisory committee to be confirmed.
- ASPIC will present the compendium of the AAMI 2019 Conference in order to be aware of what is happening in the world in medical technology and best practices.
- ASPIC will organize the Assembly and "CE Day" in order to gather all its members to share and celebrate this great day that commemorates all and all people who are in the field of Clinical Engineering.
- The Peruvian Association of Clinical Engineers will organize its sustainable social responsibility event to contribute to society, country and planet.
Clinical Engineering and Healthcare Technology Management
- 11 al 15 Febrero: HIMSS* 2019, Orlando, FL USA (*Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society): The HIMSS Global Conference and Expo brings together more than 45,000 health technology and information professionals, clinicians, executives and market providers from around the world. Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge products and a powerful network of contacts are the hallmarks of this industry-leading conference.
- 16 al 18 Mayo: CMBEBIH* 2019, 3rd International Conference on BME, Bosnia & Herzegovina (*International Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering B&H): CMBEBIH is an exciting, informative and inspiring conference with the aim of sharing ideas, experiences, best practices and the latest advances in Biomedical Engineering and all related fields.
- 21 al 24 Mayo: CMBEC42*, CMBES Conference, Ottawa, Canada (*Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference): The CMBES organizes national conferences on medical and biological engineering in several Canadian cities. In addition, the CMBES conference sponsors seminars, which include peer reviews, presentations in technical documents, exhibitions of current medical devices, a continuing education program, workshops, symposiums and networking opportunities.
- 22 al 24 Mayo: CONIIC Clinical Engineering International Congress, Medellin, Colombia
- 20 al 28 Mayo: World Health Organization 72nd World Health Assembly: The World Health Assembly is the decision-making body of WHO. Delegations from all WHO Member States attend and focus on a specific health agenda prepared by the Executive Board. The main functions of the World Health Assembly are to determine the policies of the Organization, appoint the Director General, oversee financial policies and review and approve the proposed program budget. The Health Assembly is held annually in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 7 al 10 Junio: AAMI* 2019, Cleveland, OH USA (*Association Advancement of Medical Instrumentation): The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1967. It is a diverse community of approximately 7,000 professionals united by an important mission: development, administration and use of safe and effective health technology. AAMI is the main source of consensus standards, both national and international, for the medical device industry, as well as practical information, assistance and guidance for professionals in health technology and sterilization. AAMI helps members: Contain costs Keep abreast of new technologies and policy developments. Add value in healthcare organizations. Improve professional skills Improve patient care
- 23 al 27 Julio: IEEE/ EMBS*, 41st Conference, Germany, Berlin (IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society): The IEEE Society of Engineering in Medicine and Biology is pleased to announce the 41st International Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, to be held in Berlin, Germany, from July 23 to 27, 2019. The main theme is "Biomedical Engineering that goes from well-being to intensive care. " In line with our theme, we have organized plenary lectures by leading academic and industrial scientists, who will present aspects of innovation and translation engineering in biomedicine. The scientific topics will cover the standard topics of EMBS technical committees. In addition to the scientific sessions, the congress exhibition will showcase biomedical companies, newly created companies, biomedical institutes, universities and offer networking opportunities for engineers, clinicians, other scientists, businessmen and students.
- 26 al 28 Septiembre: MEDICON*, Coimbra, Portugal (*Mediterranean Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing): MEDICON2019 provides a common platform for the cross fertilization of ideas, and to help shape scientific knowledge and achievements by joining complementary disciplines in an interactive and attractive forum under the special theme of the conference, which is "Improving medical care through integral empowerment of the patient ".
- 2 al 5 Octubre: CLAIB*, Cancun, Mexico (*Congreso Latinoamericano de Ingeniería Biomédica) CLAIB and CNIB 2019 will promote cutting-edge research in the field of Biomedical Engineering through the dissemination of new knowledge in its different areas of application and related disciplines, generate a discussion forum to identify trends and international needs of Biomedical Engineering, and will promote collaborations. Among the different research groups with interests in Biomedical Engineering.
- 21 al 22 Octubre: 3rd IFMBE CED ICEHTMC*, Italy (International Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Management Congress)
- 7 al 9 Noviembre: World Hospital Conference (IHF*), 2019, Oman (*International Hospital Federation): The World Hospital Congress of the International Hospital Federation (IHF) is a unique global forum that brings together leaders from national and international hospital and health organizations to analyze the key drivers of policy, management, financial trends and national and international solutions in the management and service of health. delivery. Through this forum, the multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, experiences and experiences is facilitated, along with the dialogue on the best leadership practices in the hospital and the management of medical care and the provision of services. The IHF World Hospital Congress is a unique center for the health professional who seeks the opportunity and the environment to participate in a 360 degree experience of learning and exchange of knowledge among peers.