Who we are?
The Peruvian Association of Clinical Engineers (ASPIC) is a non-profit association formed at the end of 2017 by a group of professionals committed to an important mission: to promote activities for the continuous development of Clinical Engineering in Peru, and to contribute to the patient safety and humanization of the healthcare system. We are motivated by the intention of disseminating Clinical Engineering to all of Peru!
Due to the opportunities for improvement in the Peruvian Healthcare Sector, such as the standardization of procedures, generation of value in all sectors (private, public, military, and social security), improvement of the "soft skills" and leadership competencies of the professionals, culture of updating and benchmarking, support to the universities in a functional and need for a valuable curriculum, among others; We decided to create the ASPIC. We believe it will be an opportune space to build and work as a team on these issues.
In addition, it will allow its members to:
- Become aware of new technologies and procedures
- Improve their professional skills
- Add value in their organizations
- And, above all, become ambassadors of patient safety and humanization of Healthcare
Thanks to the ASPIC Team that made this dream come true:
- Jesica Gisel Coronado Giles
- Mery Vidal Vidal
- Álvaro Felipe Miyahira Terán
- Joe Ángel Mochcco Santa Cruz
- Walter Gianny Ríos Barzola